Pieces of my world

Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

Roll on the 07

Sometimes I feel I have changed beyond recognition. My life has changed beyond recognition. There is a big difference in the posts that I wrote early in this blog and the posts I'm posting now.

I guess it's because now I'm an adult.

Now I'm alone, with no support.

Things have gone wrong and I realise truly, for the first time, that no-one gives a toss. You're out there on your own. You can't rely on anybody. The only person who will see you through is yourself.

The majority of people, basically, underneath their nicey-nice exterior, that facade they present to the world, are basically shits.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

octoberpoppy,

i don't want to get preachy, but i hate to read such distress from you! people let us down and that is how we grow. knowing how hard it is to trust is what makes it so much more wonderful when you find someone that you actually CAN put your trust in.

i hope that things get better.

3:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI;

I can relate to this because I've not had a fantastic year either. However I'm very proud of you for realising that most people are shits so young! I was in my twenties before I made this discovery . . .

Seriously though, pretty much everyone you know will let you down at some stage. However this is because they might be clumsy, forgetful, naive and so on. Very rarely however will it be the case that they are a shit. Also, never forget that you have the power of forgiveness. You may find that this eases a lot of these situations and makes you feel a hell of a lot better at the same time!

Hope this helps

ED

"Watch kind and courteous people as they're the ones who will stab you in the back when you're sleeping. Trust no-one but the lazy!"

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home